Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why I'm Here.

You might wonder what a real virtual rodent is doing on a human site? Damned if I know. I don’t often take advice from a human, and hope this isn’t a mistake. Face it, you guys are further down on the evolutionary scale than us rats. Me posting on a human site is about the same as if you moved in with a tribe of Neanderthals. I suppose I have hopes of running into another rodent writer of fiction. Not likely, I know, and the chances of them being half as good a writer as myself are negligible. Being such a humble guy, I’ll take a chance. You don’t even have to pay for reading my prose. It’s a gift for you, even written in a human language, since I know few of you can read in Rat. Funny, cause most of the rats I know are conversant in a few human languages. I hope you enjoy my work. Having crossed the species line, I figure I have a mandate to tell you the true story of my race. We’re really cute, cuddly, intelligent and handsome creatures. Oscar Rat, the famous rodent writer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Sob!* Well ... you’ve done it again, old buddy. You’ve disrespected me to thousands of readers. Why do you do that, Oscar? I thought we were friends.

I’m gonna nail metal plates across all your ratholes, and lock up my whiskey, until you give me a good explanation ... old ... buddy.

Charlie

Oscar Rat said...

You know I don't mean it, Charlie Boy.

Sometimes I, even I, slip, forgetting how juvenile you humans are, old friend. I'm sorry, and apologize for forgetting that fact.

I'll be over tonight to share your whiskey. Please order a 12" pepperoni pizza on your account. I don't get paid until Friday.

Your old pal, Oscar Rat.

avandia lawsuit